


Our first pet is a Holland Lop Eared Bunny that the children named, Daisy. Quimby goes straight to her in the morning and if she had it her way, would carry her around like a baby ALL DAY! Quimby and Will can't understand why Daisy can't go to church with us.... Quimby colors pictures for her and hangs them around the outside of the hutch. It is so sweet to see the children have something to love. I always new they would love a pet, but didn't realize how much. Then again, I loved them as a kid too. So now the kids are ready for a regular farm with the horse, cow, chickens and sheep! It makes me sort of sad that we don't have our five acres anymore but Roger and I think our little acre can handle a miniature goat and some chickens. Oh to have our own fresh eggs! IN the meantime there's Daisy!
4 comments:
shes so cute! I love to see the kids snuggle her. Happy intro to farm life!
Hey Courtney! Found you on Billie's page... I was just telling Karen that you should have a blog. Mine is http://www.les-lifeinthefastlane.blogspot.com
The kids look so cute. I know Savanna and Quimby would be best friends if they lived closer. Hope to come to see you this year. Miss you friend.
Courtney,
I found your blog through Billies! How fun. It is great to see how big everyone is and how you guys are doing. So glad you have met Robyn too!
And Congrats on expecting, that is awesome!
Love, Jenn :)
Count me in as a regular reader, though I may not always post. :)
Post a Comment