
We're officially on a camping kick! Now to see how many camping trips we can cram in between now and November when the new baby comes... as if there aren't any other projects around the house that need doing.... Anyways, with all this Texas heat we are all about camping near water. Convieniently, there is a great State Park and lake less than an hour from our house. The kids and I headed out to the campsite early on Friday while Roger arrived that evening. We surprised him by having camp all set up, even the tent! (it has only been 7 years since the tent was last used) I was amazed at how smoothly it went up. Quimby and Will were really a help! In fact, the whole weekend was easier than I had anticipated, which is why we will be doing lots more camping in the future!

Norah, enjoyed her s'more!
1 comment:
Wish I was closer to you so we could join you for the weekend. I bought Brian a tent last year for Christmas and we haven't been able to use it yet. Hopefully this coming spring. love and miss you tons. hope you're feeling well. call me soon.
Post a Comment