Thursday, October 2, 2008

Will Samuel



On this particular day my boy is a cowboy! An Indian, policeman, knight and 'football guy' are among his other favorite things to be. However, I am most pleased when all we wants to do is 'hard, real work' like his Daddy, Bop and Papa. One of his favorite jobs is to unload the groceries into his wagon and pull them to the house. What a help! It is amazing the difference in his countenance too when he is a contributing member of the family. The rest of the time he is just loud and wild and did I say, "LOUD." People tried to tell me how different having a boy would be. I didn't believe them until Will came! As loud and destructive as he is, he is the sweetest, most tenderhearted little fellow. I can't imagine life without him... and I'm hoping he has a little brother soon. :)

No comments: